There isn’t a minute to lose
vision4children is a registered UK charity (no. 1122500) and we depend on charitable donations to enable us to carry out our work.
Of the world’s 1.4.million blind or visually impaired children, over half of them are unnecessarily so.
Every minute, another child joins their ranks. Forever.
But with the right people, the right training, and by carrying out key medical research projects, we know we can dramatically reduce these figures and improve the support for children and families affected by blindness or visual impairment.
Please help us… Give a single gift; set up a direct debit; take on a sponsored challenge in aid of us; or hold an event.
We have lots of ideas to get you started, just click here for our Imaginative Fundraisers PDF
Choose how you give to us
- Click here to go straight to our secure online donation page.
- Direct bank transfer
If you with to donate via on-line banking or in branch please use the following details when making a payment:
- PayPal donation
Please make PayPal payment to: email@example.com and select transaction type as personal.
- Donation by cheque/post:
Please send cheque payable to vision4children to the following address:Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
vision4children (The Littler Trust)
Eye Dept. – N1
If sending cash, please only use notes and send it via the recorded delivery.
- Donate through the Just Giving website. If you are doing an event where you are raising money through collecting sponsors, this is the most trouble-free way to do it – www.justgiving.com or click here to see what others are doing for vision4children
- Shop online to raise money. Easyfundraising is a very easy way to raise money for vision4children. If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, iTunes, eBay, HMV, Boden, LoveFilm, M&S then please sign up for free and to raise money for us while you shop. Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/vision4children and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, and a percentage of whatever you spend will come directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.
How Much Can You Raise with Easyfundraising?
Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us, £100 with WH Smith puts £2 in our pocket and so on. There are over 2,000 retailers on the easyfundraising site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase. You’ll save money too! Shopping via easyfundraising gives you access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.
- Remember vision4children in your will. All charitable legacies can reduce the liability of your estate to inheritance tax, as well as ensuring the future of your chosen charities. By including vision4children as a beneficiary in your will you will be making a real contribution towards improving the lives of generations to come. If you decide to do this, please keep us informed. We understand that a will is a very personal and sensitive document, and it is entirely up to you whether or not you wish to disclose any of the details. However, it does help us plan for the future if we know of your intentions. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use tax-efficiency as the way you give
If you are a UK taxpayer vision4children can claim back the amount of tax paid on your gift direct from the Government at no extra cost to you. You have to have paid Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that vision4children reclaims on your donation in the tax year.
Higher Rate Tax Payers – giving through your tax return
If you complete a self-assessment tax return you can donate all or a percentage of a tax repayment owed to you to vision4children. Providing you have paid enough you can ask that HMRC automatically Gift Aids to your self-assessment donation, thus ensuring that your gift goes further to supporting vision4children.